FAMILY PLANNING FUNDING PROGRAMS
Family Planning Funding Programs
If you are concerned about your ability to pay for services, you may be eligible for a financial aid program that provides free or very low cost services.
We offer programs can help pay some or all of the cost of your services. Our clinic staff can check your eligibility, help you apply, and provide you with services all on the same day.
We screen for eligibility with the Healthy Texas Women program. Healthy Texas Women provides services at no cost to females who:
- Are Age 15 to 44 years old (15-17 years olds must have their parent apply for them)
- Are U.S. citizens or legal immigrants
- Are living in Texas
- Don’t have health insurance
- Are not pregnant.
- Make less than the monthly family income limits:
Income Eligibility for Healthy Texas Women
|Household Size||Monthly Maximum|
To apply for a program, please bring these documents with you to your clinic appointment:
- Proof of Household Income – Bring all you have:
- Family member’s Children’s Medicaid card, with date of enrollment
- WIC, TANF or Food Stamp approval letter, dated
- 2 paystubs within 60 days
- Form H1028: Employment verification completed by employer.
- Award notice, letter, or written statements from Social Security Administration
- Texas Driver’s License, Texas ID card, work or school ID card with photo
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (if you are a citizen; citizenship is not required)
- U.S. passport
- U.S. passport card
- U.S. birth certificate
- Certificate of naturalization
- Religious record of birth with date and place of birth, such as baptism record
At Access Esperanza Clinics, we offer opportunities and hope for people to plan their futures and stay healthy. You can count on us for quality, affordable, and confidential care at all of our health clinics.
Access Esperanza Clinics is a Silver GuideStar participant, demonstrating a commitment to transparency. See www.guidestar.org.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Please call Access Esperanza Clinics at 956-688-3700 to set an appointment at any of our clinics.