careers at access esperanza clinics
Join us in providing family planning and preventive health care services for people in Hidalgo County. With our five health clinics and an award-winning education program, we are building strong, healthy families in our community.
We are looking for people who enjoy working with others and are committed to Access Esperanza Clinics’ mission. We invest in staff training and offer very competitive salaries and benefits. Access Esperanza Clinics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can view job postings and apply on ZipRecruiter. You can also feel free to download and print the employment application below.
You can submit your application in person, or mail your completed application to:
Access Esperanza Clinics Inc. Attn: Norma Garza
916 E. Hackberry Ave. McAllen, TX 78501
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communication, Health Education, Social Services, Public Administration or related field is preferred.
Experience: Required experience in social media promotion on sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Public speaking experience and strong writing skills required. Preferred experience with Photoshop and Illustrator graphic programs, WordPress, and Google Ads. Preferred experience in Excel and other database programs. Experience in health education is preferred. Strong Spanish language skills preferred.
- Develop and implement agency marketing plan.
- Develop and implement results-based campaigns on major social media sites.
- Conduct community outreach to recruit potential clinic clients.
- Develop and maintain AEC’s website in English and Spanish.
- Develop graphics and layout for educational materials in English and Spanish.
- Maintain online database using Google script and add-ons.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, minimum one-year office experience, computer experience and be able to communicate in both English and Spanish, both orally and written. Professional phone etiquette is required to make appointments and manage or refer calls.
Health Care Assistant
Medical Assistant certification required. Applicants must have experience in phlebotomy, billing and front desk work. Requires general computer knowledge, communication in English and Spanish, both orally and written. Must have the flexibility to work extended hours, be available on evenings and weekends and be on call as needed.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Access Esperanza Clinics, we offer opportunities and hope for people to plan their futures and stay healthy. You can count on us for quality, affordable, and confidential care at all of our Health Clinics.
Don't miss any update
You may qualify for free or low-cost services
If you are concerned about your ability to pay for services, you may qualify for one of our programs that would pay all or most of your services. Each program has its own set of eligibility. Our clinic staff can check your eligibility, help you apply, and provide you with services all on the same day.
We offer programs that can help pay some or all of the cost of your family planning and preventive health services. Our clinic staff can check your eligibility, help you apply, and provide you with services all on the same day. Programs are for female and male adults and teens in their reproductive years. Eligibility is based on your age, household income (you and, if married, your spouse), and family size. Some programs have additional eligibility requirements. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or have legal residency to qualify.
To apply for for a funding program, please bring the following documents with you when you come to our clinic:
- Proof of Household Income – Bring any/all you have:
- Family member’s Children’s Medicaid card, with date of enrollment
- WIC, TANF or Food Stamp approval letter, dated
- 2 paystubs within 60 days
- FAFSA (student federal aid application)
- Award notice, letter, or written statements from Social Security Administration
- Form H1028: Employment verification (to be completed by your employer)
- Photo ID- Texas Driver’s License, Texas ID card, work or school ID card with photo
If you are an adult female and a U.S. citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident, also bring
- U.S. birth certificate, passport, passport card
- Certificate of U.S. naturalization
- Religious record of birth with date and place of birth, such as baptism record
- I-551 card (permanent resident card)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse, and your children
Household Income (You and Your Spouse) to Qualify for Free Services
|Household Size||Monthly Maximum|