OTHER SCREENINGS & SERVICES
Other Health Screenings and Services
Depending upon your vital signs (blood pressure, weight, pulse) and your health history, you may need additional screenings. These services are available only to women at this time.
WE OFFER SCREENING AND BASIC MANAGEMENT FOR:
- High Cholesterol
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Basic management includes education on healthy lifestyles and possibly limited medications for treatment.
- Physical exams for women including screening for breast and cervical cancer.
- Physical exams for men including screening for testicular cancer.
- Hormonal Birth Control: Pill, Patch, Ring, shot (Depo Provera), Emergency Contraception, Implant (Nexplanon)
- IUD Insertion and Removal.
- Pregnancy Testing.
- STI Testing And Treatment.
- HIV Screening (OraQuick).
- Treatment for Urinary Tract Infections.
- Other screening as indicated (diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol).
- Patient education…ask us!
- Referrals to community resources for continued medical care, social services, and health promotion programs for individuals, couples, and families.
NEED HEALTH SERVICES?
Contact us and ask how we can help!
At Access Esperanza Clinics, we offer opportunities and hope for people to plan their futures and stay healthy. You can count on us for quality, affordable, and confidential care at all of our Health Clinics.